Monday, April 9, 2012

Forever Sunshine Collection

I think I mentioned before that two of Sara's friends from Oregon have started a ministry of making headbands to send to cancer patients in various hospitals.  Amy and Andrea have blessed my heart so immensely with this project.  It just so happened that a week ago last Friday, the day I danced in memory of Sara, was the day that a box of these headbands arrived from the girls.  They are beautifully made, and in a variety of gorgeous colors.  I think as much as I love the headbands, I love the specially made tags even more!  If you can tell in the picture. . . one side says "Forever Sunshine Collection", and the other has Sara's verse, Philippians 4:13.  The headbands are for sale, with every purchase helping to send another headband to a cancer patient.  A box has already been sent to UCSF Children's Hospital where Sara received her treatment.  Check out Amy's blog to read more about it.  (foreversunshinecollection.blogspot.com)
Hugs to you Amy and Andrea! 

1 comment: