Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Oops!

I am trying to go through my days looking for ways to be thankful.  There are always plenty of things to be thankful for, but let's be honest. . . . some days it is just more difficult to keep yourself in that grateful mode.  I AM grateful, and I intend to continue my list of 10,000 gifts.  There are just days. . . .

Looking over my blog tonight, I realized that in my list I went from #13 to #15, skipping #14.  Oh dear. . . I would like to blame that on the craziness of the last weeks of school.  Hmmm. . . . not extremely sure that is really valid, but we'll go with it anyway.  I will insert #14 here, and then move on to #16.

14.  Sunshine
16.  Flowers in vast arrays of color
17.  Playing good music loud on the radio
18.  Towels fresh out of the dryer
19.  Words that rhyme

Sara. . . You're happy, whole, yet out of reach -
I wish that I could kiss your cheeks.
You sing, you dance, but I can't see -
I wish that with you I could be.
It's been a year, seems like a day -
since you were here with things to say.
I know God's real, I know He's good -
I'm trying to trust Him like I should.

No comments:

Post a Comment