Saturday, July 7, 2012

??????

Sometimes there is an overwhelming desire for what I know I can't have.  Daily choices to get up, go on, and be thankful.  It seems no matter how hard I try, I always circle back around to feeling like life just isn't right.  I know I have much to be thankful for. . . I know Sara is better off. . . I know others have struggles that are even more difficult. . . I know God is good . . .I know life is hard . . I know it could very likely get harder.  It is hard to believe that Sara has been for gone over a year.  I sometimes even wish for the times we were traveling to San Francisco for chemo. . . how selfish is that!!  She would turn 24 next Tuesday.  I still can't even bring myself to have her phone cancelled.  So silly. 

Staying busy seems to be the easiest.  Socializing is not high on my list. . . although we have had great times with friends lately.  Cleaning, yardwork, creative projects, reading, music. . . all good.

81.  God's patience with my obstinance
82.  Road trips
83.  Sleeping in the car - while Woody's driving (what a great guy!)
84.  Farmer's markets
85.  The connection of smells with memories. . .good ones

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you and Sara. I know tomorrow is her bday. With warm hugs and love, Peg

    ReplyDelete