Friday, March 15, 2013

Thankful

Monday night was a gift for me.  It was helpful to have a reason to write, and pour out Sara's story that is ongoing in my heart.  It is a good thing I wrote it because by the time I got to Courtney's house I couldn't put two clear thoughts together in my head.  It was hard to read out loud. . . . but also good for me.  The girls and the moms who were there were so sweet and supportive.  I hope it was somehow helpful in their lives as well.  I am sure God is working in a million ways, not just in me.  It is amazing how perfectly He works.  For me, it was exactly what I needed at the moment. . . including where and with whom.  I still wished Sara could have been there with me. . . but I could say that with a smile.

Woody is in Minnesota visiting his mom and family.  So thankful for all of them.  I think he might have found a place to set up shop for retirement!
I especially love the sign at the bottom!
291.  Woody - my amazing husband, partner, friend
292.  Looking for laughter
293.  Eating ice cream right before going to bed
294.  Crazy dreams that occur - perhaps as a result of  #293
295.  That crazy dreams are just dreams
296.  New mercies every morning

1 comment:

  1. :D So glad you felt the Lord's presence with you, Noreen. Praising Him!

    ReplyDelete