Sunday, November 13, 2011

Inside-out / Outside-in

Love, love, love musical theater!  It's a little bittersweet since that is something I loved to share with Sara.  We always thought it would be so much fun if people in real life would just occasionally break into singing and dancing.  I guess they actually do that now with flash dancing - or whatever it's called.  It was a great weekend of performances for our Fallon high school, jr high, AND elementary production of "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat".   I'm not a big fan of the movie, but the live show is lots of fun, and I love seeing the talent in our community come together.  It always amazes me how two months of seemingly chaotic rehearsals can turn into such a fabulous show!  Great job cast and crew!  Looking forward to next weekend and our final performances.  

Sundays are particularly hard days. I think maybe that is when the spiritual battle is most intense.  I feel like I am mostly on auto-pilot. I follow the normal routines of my life, doing the things I know I should be doing, but it's like something inside me has clicked off.  Things just don't seem real.  I know God works from the inside-out. . . . but I'm trusting that He also sometimes works from the outside-in. . . and if I just keep going, He will help me get there. 

1 comment:

  1. wish i could've seen the show! joseph is one of my favorites! i saw azusa perform it once and it was amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete