Thursday, August 23, 2012

Life is like a CANOE TRIP

A few good thoughts from the day. . . . on the way to work I heard this said on the radio. . .
"You should live your life to make a difference rather than a statement".  I like that.  I want to do that.

The theme for our school year. . . "Believe it can be done".  I like that too, on lots of levels.  Have you ever talked with someone, trying to help them solve a problem, only to have them insist that NOTHING will work, that there are NO options?  I think I have probably been on both ends of conversations like that (just ask Woody).  It's kind of like forcing myself to think outside the box. . . .and more importantly, making sure I'm not trying to put God in a box.

And. . . . from my sister-in-law, Haidi . . . ."Life is like a canoe trip".  I like it Haidi.  It definitely has more depth than hot sauce.  The ending analogy. . . a vacation can turn into an endurance adventure, and the journey is more than worth it!  :)   Your explanation kind of made me want to go on one!

137.  Driving to work with the air conditioning blasting and the radio blaring a great song
138.  Collaborative problem solving
139.  Believing GOD can do it
140.  Adventures
141.  Weekends  (and school is JUST starting!)

No comments:

Post a Comment